Saturday, July 13, 2013

Who knew of such things?!..

This was the second year for open studios of Washington County. I only went to see two artists, Virginia McNeice and Will Moses. Next year when I go I will take the whole day off and try to see them all. 
I love this idea of being able to see successful artists and where they work. It was also really cool to see how they set up their studio space. The two I went to see had a separate building on their own property that was converted into a studio/ gallery space, both having two floors. Both artists also had works for sale in their gallery space, but they also had smaller inexpensive works for sale along side larger pieces which I liked. Also it was interesting that there are 12 artists on the tour and 6 of them live and work in Greenwich! 

http://www.studiotour.org

Will Moses
This was in a package of greeting cards and I asked him to sign this one (so that I can frame it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment